dimecres, 9 de novembre del 2016

England

This summer I spent 21 days in England, exactly in Chepstow.

It was the first time I traveled alone and I must say I was pleasantly surprised because I was very nervous about being the first time but then I enjoyed a lot.

We were all people who came from Spain in a residence and we were all between 14 and 16 years old.

I have been able to meet many new people and make many friends with whom to spend together the all day, especially with a group of friends I made there; Marina, Mar, Vivi, Cris and Julia; We were always together, we even share the same room.

In the mornings we had about three hours of English classes and after lunch we could go down town until 5 o'clock because we then did activities in the residence.

Lasts Saturdays we went to two different cities; Cardiff and Bristol. After arriving by bus, we spend a couple of hours with the monitors to do a little sightseeing and activities, and then each one went free on his own.

I think that part was what I liked most in this trip, the walking to the cities. We were our group of friends every day and we went wherever we wanted; We could go all over the city and everywhere we wanted, go shopping, eat wherever we like ...

We had to wake up to know how to get to the places and then to return without getting lost. If we wanted to go to a place and we did not know how to do it, we had a map to consult or we asked people how to get there.

Being in England, you could only communicate with people in English and when you needed anything you had to manage to make people understand you.

It has been one of the best experiences I have had and I hope to do the same next summer but in a different place next to my group.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada