diumenge, 20 de novembre del 2016

Dance

Dancing is one of the things I really enjoy more.
When I was a little girl I had practice rhythmic gymnastics. I spent about three years competing and I leaved a couple of years ago.
I am currently doing hip hop for two years, and I love it; I really enjoy dancing.
With my dance school in February we will spend a weekend in Barcelona where we will be the two days teaching with the best teachers of street dance and at night we will go to a nightclub where two very good djs will mix music.
In this event only certain dance schools from all over Spain and some French can attend.
The school principal has told us that it is a worthwhile experience where you learn many new things and meet many people who share your same passion / hobby.
I'm really looking forward to it.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada