divendres, 2 de juny del 2017

Summer

This end of course is not very good.
Everyone is very stressed and worried about the notes because being our last year of institute our future depends on this.

I am very worried about the subject of history, I try to study the maximum and be attentive in class but with the exams I do not do very well.

I hope to be able to approve it in June because otherwise I will not have a place in the "bachillerato" that I want to do.

If all that goes well I would have a summer to enjoy with my friends because we all separated the next course.
I would also have time to work because I just turned 16 and I would like to see what reality is and learn about the work and experience you acquire.

I really want to be able to leave the highschool aside and enjoy the heat, the beach, parties and my friends and family because that is when we all have free time.

They say the 16 are the best to enjoy summer and free time, I hope to do so.


Resultado de imagen de playas

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada