dijous, 18 de maig del 2017

End of year dance festival

I am in a dance school in Figueres called Danceme and every end of the year there is a festival in the Teatre Jardí in Figueres.

This year the festival was set in stories and classic cartoons; Brave, The Mad Hatter, Princesses, Elves ...
My group was from Little Red Riding Hood.

We have done it Friday 2, Saturday 3 and Sunday 4th of June.
Each day we had to spend most of the afternoon there to dress, make-up, comb and put everything in order.

Once we finished acting we could not leave until the whole festival was over, so we left very late and very tired.
The last day was my birthday and those in my group brought me a chocolate muffin with a candle and they sang me happy birthday; And then at night we all went out to dinner.

Being three days in a row and so long we were all very tired, but I think it's worth it because if we're there it's because we like dancing.

It is a festival that lasts about three hours because we are between 400 and 500 students.

This is my first year at this school and I liked it a lot, next year I plan to stay in this one. 







La imagen puede contener: exterior La imagen puede contener: 3 personas, multitud e interior

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada