diumenge, 12 de març del 2017

My favourite actor

My favourite actor is Leonardo Dicaprio.
Leonardo Dicaprio was born in Los Angeles on November 11, 1974.
Is an American film actor and producer, and has recieved numerous awards.

He has starred in many films and the genres of these are;
-Science fiction
-Adventure
-Action
-Mystery
-Thriller
-Drama
-Romance
-Crime
-Suspense
-Police
-Comedy
-Biography
-Documentary film

As you can see are many genres of films, and the most commonly interpreted in his films is Drama.

The first movie i saw of Dicaprio was Titanic.
I was thaught by one of my best friends Mónica a couple of years ago and since then i have wached more films of him and i liked a lot.

Dicaprio is my favourite actor because i think he interprets very good all the diferent papers.

Resultado de imagen de leonardo dicaprio






Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada