dilluns, 15 de maig del 2017

Unesco Cultural Heritage

Rio de Janeiro: Carioca Landscapes between the Mountain and the Sea



I would like to visit many places around the world, and Rio de Janeiro, Carioca, is one of them.

I chose this site because on the map I saw the photos and I really liked it.
Last year I did the "Treball de Síntesi" work about Puerto Rico and found it interesting and I think Rio de Janeiro can be interesting to.

It's a place where there are many tourists, I found it interesting and it was when I decided to go look on the internet why people like it so much.
I like the fact that I have sea and mountain together.
It's a different place; You can go to the beach or go for a walk in the mountains and that is one of the things that I like.

At night with all the lights is a very nice and perfect place to go for a walk.

It is located in America, in the northeast of the Caribbean, in the east of the Dominican Republic.

I wish I could go there someday.         


Date of Inscription: 2012 


Resultado de imagen de rio de janeiro

Imagen relacionada

  Resultado de imagen de Rio de Janeiro: Carioca Landscapes between the Mountain and the Sea 


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada